Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Let's Eat, Monday!

We are going to start posting dinner menu's, along with links to most of the recipes. As we get more of the recipes cooked up, and photos taken, we will add more and more links. Hopefully this will help others come up with their own weekly menus, because I know that can be a huge stress or pain for some. Once you start cooking more and more though, I think you'll find it'll get easier to plan your meals.
One of the rules we have in our weekly meal plans is to always have at least one Leftover night! I highly recommend this to everyone, because it saves time and money. Which we could all use more of.

So let's begin! I've saved all my weekly menus, so I'll try to get many of them posted in the next little while.

Monday: Spaghetti with Quick tomato sauce, Green beans
Tuesday: Fish tacos with Brown rice
Wednesday: Leftover night
Thursday: Coconut ginger veggies over rice
Friday: Summer vegetable pasta & Tomato soup
Sunday: Pancit

We had a glitch with our other blog and lost most of our photos. So I apologize for the lack of them (it's so much nicer to have photos for a recipe!), but we're working on it! Lots of cooking to do.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. A bazillion times over. ;-) You are inspiring me, woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love weekly menus! I am SUCH list person. And I am very excited to try the crispy potato tacos. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete